prior convictions is a philosophy diablogue maintained by signature103. A diablogue (a portmanteau of dialogue and blog) is a conversation using a multi-contributor blog format. The idea of the diablogue came about when I had found having long conversations in the comments section of posts were getting out-of-hand, unmanageable and unsustainable. This was my solution. We are, I believe, in a promising experiment of social media.
Contributors or diabloguers have full control and responsibility of their own posts, and can post at anytime without administrator intervention. A diabloguer can leave the community at anytime.
Here are some guidelines for building a fair, safe and hospitable environment.
- All authors (diabloguers) are responsible for their own content without administrator interference.
- There is no posting schedule.
- Begin in the post title with “Reply:” when a post is a reply to someone else’s post. (Please refrain from using comments for dialogue.)
- Diabloguers can leave at anytime.
- All posts are to adhere to a “once posted, no editing” policy. If you cannot be responsible for what you write (just like what you say) then will fail to be sincere and genuine.
- The administrator reserves the right to remove any post which is offensive, irrelevant and/or not following the general principles of
- trust and trustworthiness,
and the Golden Rule of do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Posts by signature103
- Objects and communicable meaning
- What would a ten year old order for a meal if she have been a coma for twenty-five years?
- Philosophy of the coma
- Counselling=kindness and open-mindedness?
- No centre, but centred
- How is it authoritarian, self-centred and blond?
- Statements, descriptions
- Judgment and responsibility
Posts by landzek